Thursday, September 22, 2016

Music

Hello! My name is Javiera Cornejo, and today I’m going to talk about music. There are different types of music I like, but the genres I like the most are rock and grunge. I think that this genre of music has actually a meaning, instead of most popular pop songs, where the lyrics talks about meaningless stuff. In rock, is more common that the songs have a story behind, which the group or the artist tries to tell all the audience about and transmit their feelings.

For example, the grunge group named Pearl Jam has a song called “Alive”, which talks about a real life story of the singer. The song is about when his mom told him that the man he knew as his father was actually his step-father, and his real father died a long time ago. This particular song is included in their album called “Ten”, which recently celebrated fourteen years from its release. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I din't know the story behind this song! It's amazing song. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know either about the story behind the song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh !!! I had no idea you liked Perl Jam and grunge Javi !! haha I think now we have more things to share, which pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete