Sunday, October 2, 2016

A place where I'd like to live

Hi! Today I’m going to talk about the country I would like to visit. There are many beautiful places in the world, but the one I like the most is Europe, especially London. As I know, London is one of the biggest cities in the world, with so many important places to visit like the Big Ben, the Buckingham Palace, the Westminster’s Abbey, Greenwich, and so much more!

Also, this city has plenty of prestigious universities worldwide, like University College of London, Imperial College London, Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London School of Economics, the Royal Academy of Music, and so many others. This is a city where you can have everything, a lot of historical places, a different culture, many universities where you can study, parks, museums and a lot of activities where you can also learn about the history of the country.


I would love to study and live for a couple years there if I had the money, I really hope that I can have the opportunity at some momento in the future.




1 comment:

  1. London is an amazing city. I personally think maybe it is too big to live in. I hope you can live there at some point if you really want it.

    ReplyDelete