Thursday, October 20, 2016

A great book

Hi, today I’m going to talk about a book I’ve been reading, which it’s called “Entre la Bruma”, written by Simonetta Agnello Hornby. This book is a novel, and it’s about a well-off family who lives in London, specifically in Kensington. The father of the family, named Mike, is a successful business man, and his wife (Jenny) works as a furniture consultant and interior designs. This couple has two little daughters, Amy and Lucy.

The troubles begin when Lucy’s teacher starts worrying about the little girl’s behavior, which shows anxiety and a deep discomfort. The teacher notifies to the parents of the girl and starts a judicial process, involving accusations to Mike around the possibility of sexual abuse to his daughter.


I’m really enjoying this book because it talks about topics that don’t come out so easy, especially in literature, and also because it makes emphasis that this kind of crimes can happen even in “good families”. I think this is a really great book, because you can’t imagine what really happened until you read the entire book, so it maintains the suspense ‘til the end, which make it very fun!  Also, it’s not that long, so you can perfectly read it in a week or something. I’m not going to tell you what happens at the end, because I hope you all read it and enjoy it as much as I did!

9 comments:

  1. ohh!! this book is great, Have to movie with it history! ajajjaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I heard a lot about this book, I want to read this book sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know these book, I would like read this book in a future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this book from a time ago. Its remember me a recent danish movie called "The Hunt", with a similar story. If you didnt saw it yet, you must!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the book that you recommend, i would like read this book in a future.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Will consider your recommendation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the book sounds very interesting, especially because these issues not often addressed frequently in novels, but in academic studies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it ! It`s sounds great and story deal with problems we have to study in Psychology so I'll read it, thanks for your recommendation!!!

    ReplyDelete