Sunday, October 16, 2016

My Best Friend

Hi everyone!

Today I’m going to introduce to all of you my best friend, Camila. I met her in 2012 because we were classmates in high school. I remember we didn’t talk a lot when we were at school because back then we had different friends, but we always chat on Facebook. After a few weeks, we realized that we lived very close, so we started hanging out on weekends and studying together. We have a lot of things in common, like the music we listen to, our love for History Channel and Harry Potter’s books and movies, our opinion about many topics (like abortion, feminism, educational politics in Chile) and so much more.


Now we don’t see each other so much because she studies in Valparaíso and I’m living in Santiago, but when the both of us are in Machalí, we always hang out and tell each other everything. Also, we try to keep in touch on Facebook and Whatsapp as much as we can, in spite of being busy studying for tests or something. I think being apart and don’t see each other very often didn’t distance us, and it’s really nice to think about how close we are today and how well we know each other.



2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I heard a lot about her! I think you have a very nice friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend lives far away from Santiago too (Concepción), but the internet is a wonderful tool for stay in contact. Best wishes for your friendship!

    ReplyDelete